The controller of the data collected through this website is Camomilla S.p.a. (hereinafter also referred to as “us” or “the Company”), with registered office in Via Bodoni, 8 – 20090 Buccinasco (Milan), which independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing, and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Terms and conditions
Pursuant to the provisions of law regarding privacy we hereby inform you that:
1. The personal data provided by you will be used within the limits and in view of achieving the purposes connected with your current relationship with us; in particular, data processing will be aimed at fulfilling the formalities relating to and resulting from all of the administrative, commercial, accounting and fiscal activities of our Company;
2. Providing data is optional, however, refusal to provide the data and/or to consent to the processing thereof, where required by law, will make it impossible to fulfill legal obligations;
3. The personal data provided by you will be processed in a lawful and fair manner;
4. Processing may be carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means; access to such means will only be permitted to authorized individuals or entities in full respect of the provisions of law;
5. The data provided will not be disclosed to any third parties, nor disseminated.
You may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller, pursuant to Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), which is stated below in full:
(1) The party concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of his/her personal data, even if the said data has not yet been registered, and is entitled to receive communication of such data in a comprehensible form.
(2) The party concerned has the right to be informed of:
(a) the source of the personal data;
(b) the purposes and methods of processing;
(c) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
(d) the details of the identity of the data controller, data managers and the designated representative pursuant to Section 5(2);
(e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated and which may gain knowledge of the same in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the territory of the State, data manager(s) or person(s) in charge of processing.
(3) The party concerned has the right to obtain:
(a) the updating and/or correction of the data or, when it is in his/her interest, additions to the data;
(b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the declaration that the operations referred to in letters (a) and (b) above, have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
(4) The party concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
(a) to the processing of his/her personal data on legitimate grounds, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
(b) to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the execution of market research or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to Camomilla S.p.a. at its postal address or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that your personal data is correct, up-to-date, relevant and accurate, please notify us of any modifications at the following email address: email@example.com.
Please note that under the current legislation on personal data protection Camomilla S.p.a. may use your data to directly sell products similar to those already purchased by you without the need for your prior consent, unless you refuse to allow your email address to be used for this purpose.
Please also note that, consequent to the provision of the Supervisory Authority dated June 19, 2008 on simplifications of formalities in relation to data processing for administrative and accounting purposes, Camomilla S.p.a. may use your postal address to send you advertisements of products similar to those you have already purchased as well as administrative and accounting documents, unless you refuse to allow your email address to be used for this purpose.
1. The processing of data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods described in the memorandum provided on the collection of data;
2. The use of data for purposes other than those for which it was specifically given, only where the party concerned has given his/her express consent, where required;
3. The disclosure of data to third parties only for purposes that are functional to the provision of the service required and within the scope of the appointment of a data manager; the data will not be disclosed, assigned or transferred to any third party for processing by the latter unless the users have been informed beforehand and have granted their consent (where required);
4. Replying to all requests for cancellation, modification or addition to the data provided, and opposition to the processing of the data for the purposes of transmission of commercial and advertising information;
5. Ensuring the accurate and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of the users, and applying security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
Personal data is processed mainly using electronic and automated means by Camomilla S.p.a. and other entities, duly selected on account of their reliability and abilities, which carry out operations that are instrumental to achieving the purposes strictly connected with the use of the website and its services and the purchase of products via the website (see paragraph "Entities authorized to process your personal data" below).
As a general rule, data is processed for providing the following services available by accessing our website:
1. Registration on the website, in order to use and benefit from its services;
2. Subscription to specific additional services, such as our newsletter and other similar services providing information about our activities, creating your own wish-list and sharing its contents, inviting your friends and joining the Camomilla S.p.a. world, getting to know other users by sending us your photo and comments;
3. Making orders and associated activities;
4. Managing your requests: whether technical, commercial or concerning the state of your orders, or requests for information in general;
5. Contacting the managers of our services (Press Office, Human Resources, Web Marketing, Purchase Office, Customer Service; Commercial Network);
6. Evaluating requests on your behalf for a post within our organization, by sending us your CV.
In processing data that may directly or indirectly identify you, we aim to abide by the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have configured our website in such a way as to reduce the use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys aimed at enhancing services) or through other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as site traffic data, the time you spend visiting our website or your IP address).
In some instances, as expressly specified in the memorandum, your data will, subject to your prior consent where required by the law, undergo processing aimed at creating profiles based on your preferences and your purchases in order to send you information aimed at your needs and interests. Except in the event when the data controller may use your data to send you emails advertising its products and services, similar to those already purchased by you, unless you refuse such use, Camomilla S.p.a. may use your data to send you advertisements on its products and services only if you have given your consent, where required by the law.
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, unless such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes (for instance, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities or to fulfill obligations deriving from the contract entered into with you, such as in communication with banks for the payment of the products purchased).
Any other type of processing, other than that related to the specific purpose for which you have communicated your personal data, will be indicated in the memorandum and pursued by Camomilla S.p.a. only if you have expressly granted your consent (such as, for example, with consumer profiling based on preferences and purchase habits).
There are, however, instances of data processing for which the law established that your consent is not required: for instance, Camomilla S.p.a. can process your personal data without your consent if this is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or whenever this is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations it may have entered into with you (for example, when you have bought products or have requested specific services through our web site).
Finally we inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries outside the European Union which do not warrant adequate personal data protection levels. In the event that this is necessary in order to supply you with services or to enter into a contract with Camomilla S.p.a. for the purchase of products, we assure you that transfer of your personal data to any country outside the European Union which does not warrant adequate protection levels will take place only subject to prior conclusion of specific agreements which comply with applicable laws and regulations between Camomilla S.p.a. and the entity based in the country in question.
It may occur that Camomilla S.p.a. finds itself processing personal data of third parties that has been communicated directly to Camomilla S.p.a. by its own users, for instance, when a user has purchased a product to be sent to a friend, or when the person paying for a product is different from the addressee, or again, when a user wishes to inform a friend about a service or the sale of a specific product on Camomilla S.p.a.
Camomilla S.p.a. will be free to remove accounts and all related data that contains or promotes unlawful content or content liable to prejudice the image and reputation of Camomilla S.p.a. and/or its products or any third party, or in any case offensive, abusive, illegal, defamatory, pornographic, violent, or discriminatory content on account of race, sex, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Entities authorized to treat your personal data
Camomilla S.p.a. has resolved to use third party services for certain activities to process your personal data. These third parties have been carefully selected and possess the necessary expertise, skills and reliability, and offer sufficient guarantees that they will fully comply with all applicable laws on personal data processing, therein including data security.
The abovementioned third parties have been appointed as "data managers" for this purpose and execute their activities according to the instructions received from, and under the supervision of, Camomilla S.p.a. We regularly check that data managers have duly fulfilled their duties and continue to sufficiently guarantee full compliance with applicable laws on personal data protection.
Your personal data is then processed by our operators in charge of the individual services; the categories of operators carrying out these activities depend on the purposes for which the data has been communicated, and are always stated in the memorandum presented to you when you communicate your personal data.
Our website uses automatic systems to collect data that is not directly communicated by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is an application transmitted to the user’s hard disk; it does not contain any comprehensible information, but allows the user to be associated with the personal information registered on the website. Cookies are stored on our server and no one has access to the information they contain.
Camomilla S.p.a. alone processes the information collected through cookies and does so exclusively in an anonymous, aggregate form so as to optimize its services and website in relation to the specific requirements and preferences of its users.
Internet browsers have a function that allows you to cancel cookies at the end of each session. Please familiarize yourself with your Internet browser’s instructions on how to implement such cancellation procedures.
Nevertheless, Camomilla S.p.a. cannot guarantee to its users that the security measures adopted to protect the site, data transmission and information on the site, limit or exclude all risks of unauthorized access or dissemination of data via user devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up-to-date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and anti-spam filters).
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to other websites that may not be related to us.
If you wish to receive further information on how Camomilla S.p.a. processes your personal data, please send us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To learn about your rights and be kept up-to-date on the legal provisions on consumer protection in relation to personal data processing, please visit the Italian Privacy Supervisory Authority’s website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.