Camomilla Milano Franchise Store
New commercial opportunity:
For our premium customers, for customers that want to expand, and
for all customers that believe in the power of the brand, a
Camomilla Milano store franchise is undoubtedly a new and very real
opportunity in the women's fashion accessory market.
The shop must be in a town with a population of at least 80,000
people and in an attractive commercial location, i.e. a busy and
very visible place in a shopping area with sufficient window space
(1 or 2) and near other international brand stores.
High street stores:
The store must have a surface area of 60 - 150 m2
(if possible on a single floor).
The ground floor must be at least 60m2 in size (not including the
Shopping mall or outlet stores:
A surface area of at least 50m2 (not including the store room)
could be suitable if the store occupies a busy, highly visible
position in the mall/outlet.
All rooms/areas in the store must be dedicated entirely to the
Camomilla Store formula, and no other.
Goods on a sale or return basis
The franchisee would be required to pay from €750 to
€1000 per square meter of display space; this figure includes
everything necessary for the launch of the business, i.e.:
• Feasibility study and start-up
• Study and design of interior window
display and external sign.
• Design and execution of decorative
painting on interior walls.
• Construction, supply and installation of
• Supply and installation of
• Supply of electronic cash register.
• Supply of full suite of management
• Initial shop floor and window display by
specialist visual merchandisers.
• Periodic window and interior
• Sales and management training for all
• Management of stock rotation and supply
• Support with commercial and reporting
aspects of the business.
• Initial fee and royalties
The following are not included in the start-up costs:
• Flooring (materials + installation)
• Electricity and water installations
• Air-conditioning system
• Window restructuring, if applicable (e.g. re-glazing)
Initial fee and royalties:
Included in the franchise agreement.
Potential franchisees must be financially solid (sufficient liquid
assets and reliability).
Commercial skills and constant control of store.
Sufficient number of employees.
Services offered by Camomilla Milano:
Sales and management training for all personnel involved.
Purchasing management and stock control.
Support with commercial and reporting aspects of the
Nationwide assistance from visual merchandising team.
Management system hardware and software:
Included in the start-up costs.
Marketing and promotions:
This is done on a national scale (in-store Radio Camomilla,
website, POP materials, fidelity card) and local geo-marketing
support and advice is provided (open days, events, etc.)